All Axiom® and Prima® worktops are carefully produced at the Formica Group plant in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham and have the following characteristics:
- Made with High Pressure Laminate manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Highly durable, moisture and heat resistant laminate surface which complies with BS EN 438.3 2016†.
- Use high quality environmentally preferred chipboard substrate to BS EN 312.
- Employ raw materials from controlled/responsibly managed sources.
- Moisture resistant front and back edge seals on laminate worktops.
- Worktops are individually shrink-wrapped, contain a detailed installation and maintenance sheet, that must be kept to validate any guarantees, and where applicable include matching edging. Use special laminated polythene based backing materials.
- Lifetime guarantee of quality – we will undertake to replace any Axiom® by Formica Group / Formica Prima® worktop that is shown to be defective in either materials or manufacture†.
- Swatch samples used for selection purposes represent only a small area of an actual Axiom® / Prima® worktop. Please check that you are satisfied with your worktop, breakfast bar and any accessory products prior to installation.
†Excludes Gloss and Platinum Etchings (contact Formica Group for further terms and conditions).